Hello

So this is my first blog, I'll start by introducing myself before we get down to business.Hello I am Alexann, I am a stay at home mom. I have a 7 year old daughter that I am homeschooling. I am a Christian with very strong faith, uphold the Sabbath, church every Sunday, prayers 3 times a day. I am attending Anthem College Online due to graduate in April with my Associate Degree in Business Management. I enjoy planning events, children and theme events are my specialty. I do custom made and personalized party favors, bags, invitation, cards, business cards, bookmarks, and others things at request. I make homemade lotions, soaps, wax, skin care products hair balm, essential oil mixtures, and other goodies. My cooperate career is in the food industry. I have worked as a server, bartender, cook, and supervisor in fast paced tourist restaurants in New York City.. I love food, cooking, baking, eating and dining out, it is a passion. I love to travel, the last place I visited was the Bahamas. Just like most women I love to shop, clothes, shoes, name it I'll be interested. Saving is a gift I have, can find great deals, and save lots of $ with coupons. I  also can style hair, braid, twist, locks, and do hair cuts. I can be a health nut at times, so I'm always looking for ways to take care of myself and my family. I have also undergone a few health issues personally and with family members so I can provide some insight there as well.

It's time for me to close, so until next time feel free to contact me.
You can check out my Google profile for pictures of my work.

Have a great one, and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment