Unilever Dove DermaSeries

Dove DermaSeries fragrance-free body lotion, for dry skin

Dove DermaSeries fragrance-free face cream, with SPF15

Dove DermaSeries fragrance-free face wash, for dry skin

Dove DermaSeries fragrance-free skin balm, for dry cracked skin


All 4 products together is perfect for my kids skin. Both my daughters was born with eczema. For years I've used the prescribed ointment. within a year of their birth and switch to mixing natural and essential oils. This method work really well, but it was a lot of work and expensive to make. When they were babies I alternated between Aveeno, oils, and ointment. 
Now in the winter months my 12 year old suffers from severe dry skin on her face. She have been using Dove DermaSeries fragrance-free face cream, with SPF15 in the day which is soothing her dryness in the day.The Dove DermaSeries fragrance-free face wash, for dry skin has been perfect for her also.
I like to use the Dove DermaSeries fragrance-free body lotion, for dry skin that I added a little Lavender essential oil to it, on my 4 year old. She loves the smell, helps the itch, soothes the burning, relaxes her, and moisturizes her dryness.
The Dove DermaSeries fragrance-free skin balm, for dry cracked skin has been great for my hands. With my hands constantly being in water, the get really dry. The skins cracks, burns, bleed, and gets dark. I normally use vaseline on my hands but I don't like that it is so thick. The Dove DermaSeries fragrance-free skin balm, for dry cracked skin have a lovely feel, light smell, and keeps my hands moisturized even though my hands are constantly in water.

These products would definitly be in our inventory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment