Let us see the top benefits of this wonderful gift of nature:
Garlic oil Uses:
1. Dandruff:Garlic oil can help to cure dandruff. Take garlic oil or its capsules and apply them to your hair for treating dandruff and flakes. Garlic oil can help you get rid of itchy scalp and hydrate dry scalp. Apply this every alternate week till you get the desired benefits.
2. Treat infections:Garlic oil is beneficial to treat infections due to bacteria and fungus. It contains antifungal and antibacterial medicinal properties. This can also treat staph infections and yeast infections.
3. Tooth ache:
Take few drops of garlic oil on the cotton ball. Keep this on the affected tooth for at least 10 minutes to half an hour. Repeat the procedure for 2-3 times per day for alleviating tooth pain.
4. Heart health:Garlic oil can be useful to maintain blood pressure and lower high blood pressure. It acts as a blood thinner that unclogs the blood vessels and thus, prevents from atherosclerosis. This is also useful to avoid strokes and thrombosis. Garlic oil can also lower the blood sugar levels.
5. Cholesterol:This oil reduces bad cholesterol levels that help to lower LDL, total cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
6. Cardiovascular disease:Garlic oil decreases bad cholesterol level which triggers many types of heart disease. Hence, they can promote an healthy heart.
7. Healthy hair:Garlic oil contains a lot of nutrients that helps to boost hair growth and texture and fight against many diseases of the scalp. Garlic oil is a rich source of sulfur, vitamin E, Vitamin C, vitamin B1 and vitamin B6 which is an important nutrient for proper hair growth and scalp protection. It also prevents breakage and makes the hair root stronger. Garlic oil for hair may sounding smelly but the effects are amazing.
Apply garlic oil topically for healthy hair growth. It can also boost blood circulation to make hair roots stronger and removes toxic substances from the scalp. Massage garlic oil on hair and scalp before going to bed. Wash it in the morning with a mild shampoo.
8. Skin health:Garlic oil can be applied on the skin to treat fungal infections, warts, and corns. It is also useful to cure fungal infections like jock itch, ringworm, and athlete’s foot.
9. Cancer:Garlic oil contains a chemical known as allyl sulfur. This is useful to stop or cure cancer cell development. It can cure pancreatic cancer, esophageal cancer, breast cancer, prostate cancer, and stomach cancer. It can also prevent colon cancer.
10. Ear infections:Ear infections are caused by viruses that cause pain, irritability, and distress. This ear infection can be easily cured by using warm homemade garlic oil. This is widely used orthodox remedy for ear infection. Garlic oil has antiseptic, antiviral, and antibacterial properties.
Garlic Oil Recipe
- Few drops of garlic oil
- 2 tablespoons of olive, mustard or coconut oil
- Warm both the oils over low heat
- Store in a small, glass bottle. You can refrigerate it for 4-5 days
- Put 2-3 drops of oil in the affected ear for pain relief.