Hey I'm back

I know It's been awhile. On September 4th I gave birth to a beautiful healthy baby girl.She was born at 36 gestational weeks.Weighing in at 7lbs 4oz. For a preemie we are so forever grateful. Though this pregnancy was not easy, my family and I thank God for getting us through it with our healthy girl.

After my first daughter born 2005, I have been trying to have another child which seemed to be over worked. In 2011, I was told by my gynecologist that I had PCOS and I would not be able to get pregnant. Polycystic ovary syndrome is a problem in which a woman’s hormones are out of balance. It can cause problems with your periods and make it difficult to get pregnant. Now 2013, 7 years after my first and 2 years after my diagnosis god has blessed us once again. Keep faith and be patience through God all things are possible.



In upcoming post, I will fill in my missing time. Until then take care and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment